Apply For Supportive Housing

Supportive Housing
Applying for Residency

Applications for Supportive Housing are arranged through your Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) Home Care Case Coordinator. If you do not have a Home Care Case Coordinator, you may request one by phoning the Community Service Intake Line at (204) 788-8330. Home Care will complete an assessment and evaluate your eligibility for the Riverside Lions’ Supportive Housing Program.